Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivek (worker)     25 December 2013

Transfer petition filed by my wife

Dear Sir

I have applied for divorce in blr and my wife has also applied for permanent alimony in Hyd. She has now approached Supreme Court with wrong affidavit that she is a house wife and staying in Hyd. But the facts are that she is earning salary equaling to mine and leaving in blr comfortably.

Please let me know what I should be doing now, to avoid the transfer of the case to Hyd.

On a long term if I fail in avoiding the transfer, then what should I do.




 6 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     25 December 2013

File the proof of her employment and residence at Banglore in the transfer petition and state that she has deliberately filed false affidavit just to harrass you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2013

Yes, Advocate Ms. Archana is right, I endorse her views, please follow the suggested idea.

vivek (worker)     26 December 2013

Thank you. I will provide the details to the Hon Supreme court.

Since she has filed a wrong affidavit, is it not punishable. If so what i should do to take this forward and get her punished by Hon. Supreme court for misleading the court and wasting the valuable time of the court.



fighting back (exec)     26 December 2013

it is surely punisible if she lies under oath. you collect your evidences and submitt in court. .her transfer petition will be dismissed and possibly alimony as cancellled. act swiftly and silently

vivek (worker)     27 December 2013

Thank you. However i also want to file a complain to the Hon Supreme court that she is trying to harraz us by giving wrong affidavit. Can i send a separate letter with the facts to Honb Supreme court judge who is going to hear the case and inform him to take action against her. Please guide.

vivek (worker)     15 January 2014

Hi latest in the case, i filled all the proffs to show that she is working in Blr, the hearing occured in Hon. S.C and now the petitioner(wife) has asked for a rejoinder. The case is postpond to 4 weeks now. Can you pl suggest what next i should be doing. Can i send a copy of the facts with a covering letter to the Judge in Hon. S.C and Honb Chief justic about possible miscarriage of justice if the case gets transfered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register