FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gita   08 August 2021

Transfer of women employees in central govt

I am working in civil aviation, DGCA in a group A post as regular employee. my husband is wworking in a private sector. How can I apply for transfer which is important for me. if transfer is not possible i have to leave the job. The same was given in written to my office but there was no responce.
Advice me in this regard.


 1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar   08 August 2021

transfer is not a matter of right.


a conditional resignation (i.e. either transfer me or I leave job) is also not acceptable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query