LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaji Joseph (Lawyer)     20 August 2009

Transfer of suit to DRT

Whether the High Court and/or Supreme Court has the power to transfer a suit pending in a Civil Court situated in one State to a Debt Recovery Tribunal situated in another State?


 2 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     20 August 2009

Only Supreme Court  has power to transfer suits between one state to another. 

How can a civil suit be transferred to DRT.  DRT's dont try civil suits. Your querry on this point is not clear.

vinjamuri ranga babu (advoctes/attorneys)     12 September 2009


kindaly give all the details of the case. Only DRT entertains of Bank matter atbove of Rs.10lakhs

as per the information given by you it is not possible to give proper and better advise.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register