LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayashree joshi   09 August 2021

Transfer of shares and interest in the property after member

Society flat in the name of member A.Member A and his wife 'B' made the will that flat after death of A should tr jointly to wife 'B' and son 'C'. and after the death of wife B ' flat should tr to son A.
Other legal heirs submitted NOC and society transferred the flat jointly in the name of B and C with first name of wife A.
Afterwards, wife made the will that flat should tr in the name of son 'C' and his wife jointly.
Now after the death of member's wife ,can society transfer the flat jointly in the name of son C and his wife as per the will of member's wife ignoring the previous will made by member and wife jointly wherein it is mentioned that flat should tr to son 'B' only. Pl guide.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 August 2021

Yes. It can be transferred as per WILL 

jayashree joshi   11 August 2021

can survivor (wife) change the content of joint will made by wife and her husband after husband's death. Here in joint will  it is menrioned that property would go to son alone after them.and survivor wife made the will that her share of property would go to daughter-in-law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query