Transfer of sale deed

My sister have property on her name before her marriage...after 9 year my father send notice to her tranfer the property on his(My father) name.other wise he will file a court case for this... He said in his notice:: 1)he gave money for this propert to my sister in 2010 2) some of money he gave in 2016 3) he said kabza unka hain...bas beti hone ke nate beti ko bolta aa raha property naam kar de..par nahi lag rahi mujhe(My father) notice send Karna pad raha h Plz help us Kya woh Aisha kuch court case kar sakte h property unke naam kar dega Kya court??

If you are not satisfied with obligation (FREE OF COST) of experts on this platform, it is better and advisable to consult/ engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Do not repeat same story.


But I did not get any rply body told me..wht to do... Same story hain toh answer bhi toh dete...jawab aata nahi toh itna toh dekh lete koi rply nahi h kahi bhi...I think u have eyes... Read more at:



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x