LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjir   02 March 2016

Transfer of property to legal heirs

My father did not leave a will for his property - a flat in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, UP. It need to be transferred to legal heirs - his three sons. What is the way forward? 


 2 Replies

binay (advocate)     02 March 2016

Consult a local Lawyer Go for partion suit or approach the Tahasildar for mutation of the property on the basis of the legal hire

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 March 2016

with the death certificate file an application in the tahsildhar office and obtain a legal heir certificate, with that apply for mutation of the property over the legal heirs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register