Upgrad LLM

transfer of property after death of husband to wife



We do have a flat in Navi Mumbai which is in the of my father. He died in 1994. Leaving back Myself, mother & sister. He made no nomination in the society or in CIDCO. He did not made any will. Recently we applied to society for transfer of flat in my mother name and provided certain bond & affidavit & other documents. and accordingly Society transferred the shares of the the flat in my mothers name. Now, we have to transfer the flat in my mothers name in the CIDCO records. The society has provided NOC for transferring the flat in my mothers name.

Request you to provide the details & process to transfer the flat. i.e the documents required and if possible the format and any other requirements,


Shyam Agrawal


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

 CIDCO started to develop land and provide the required physical infrastructure such as roads, bridges, drainage and sewerage system, drinking water system and street lights. It has built a stock of houses supported by social infrastructure such as community centres, markets, parks, education institutes and playgrounds. Approach their office and obtain the procedure submit all the relevant docuements.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x