Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of property

Page no : 2

Arjun Kohli   15 July 2017

Originally posted by : Bandana
Lastly, can there be any problems if I postpone the legal actions till 1 or 2 years from now since I want to finish my studies before I move on about this.

You have been well advised on the Family Agreement topic.

However, if things still do not work, I believe the Limitation period for illegal possession of immovable property is 12 years u/s 65 of the Limitation Act and therefore, I believe an year or two wouldn't matter much, even if any legal action is required.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 July 2017

If your grandmother agrees she can dispose in her life time say by settlement deed with life rights.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 July 2017

Same matter:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query