Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STUDENT.... (.......)     08 November 2012

Transfer of property..

Hi Team,

My MOM has Alloted two Houses in Delhi and NCR in a Co-Operative Registered Society both Self Owned...

In society we don't have POA/Agreement or anything like that we have a Share Certificate....

In 1st Society my Mother has mentioned a Nominee to my Father.

In 2nd Society my Mother has mentioned a Nominee to Me and My Father.

My MOM has Expired in 2005 without leaving any Will or anything.....

We are left three members in family...Me, My Sister and My Dad...

Since all three alive members are the Legal Hiers of my Mother Self Owned Properties "Be it a Movable/Immovable"....

Now My Sister and Dad is Ready to transfer there share on my Name from the Immovable Properties...

However the Society is not Ready for the same... As per them they can transfer the property only on the Name of Nominee and they won't transfer the property on my Name individually at any cost....

Please let me know what is the best way we can follow to get the property transfer on my Name since the other Legal Hiers are ready for the same and the Society people cannot even do anything in that case and at the end they will surrender and transfer the property on my Name....

Regards,

Kunal

Learning

2 Replies

Varun Desai (Advocate)     09 November 2012

Hello,

You have to get NOC from all the legal heirs of your mother than you can transfer property stands on your mother.

STUDENT.... (.......)     10 November 2012

Hi,

Thx for your reply...

Here the legal Heirs are ready to sign NOC but the Society is not ready to transfer the property on my name.

As per them they will only transfer the property on my father name not on my name, however my father and sister are ready to sign NOC and also ready to transfer the property on my name since the owner"My Mother" has expired.

Please suggest......

Regards,

Kunal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register