LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malireddy narapa reddy   17 April 2017

Transfer of minor property

Can tahasildar transfer the property of minor boy to his natural garden(mother)


 3 Replies

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     17 April 2017

Who's Baap is Tehsildar to transfer peoples properties?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 April 2017

Please do not feed bits of facts when the query is a vast one.  What are the circumstances under which the Tehasildar mutated the records in the name of a natural guardian, what was the ultimate purpose for such transfer etc., has to be seen.  If for the necessities of minor, if a sale has to be made, and the other party objects for such sale by minor due to his incompetencies, Tehasildar might have mutated the property in the Name of natural guardian.  Some experts must provide information as to whether minor can get a property mutated in his name alone without signature of natural guardian at first instance.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 April 2017

Yes,please disclose the complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register