LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv Kaicker   20 January 2023

Transfer of ftrree hold dda flat on the death of the owner to the sole legal heir

The sole legal heir inherited a freehold DDA Flat from his deceased mother.

He got a Surviving Member Certificate, a Mutation Letter from MCD and got the Electricity and Water Connection transferred in his name.

Is any Deed need to be executed or the above is sufficient?


 4 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     20 January 2023

Dear Querist

Mutation letter is good enough for revenue records.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099



T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 January 2023

In addition he can obtain a NOC from DDA in this regard on his name to make his title clear and perfect 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 January 2023

Mutation from MCD is sufficient.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 January 2023

Yes, mutation from MCD is sufficient and  no need to  be executed any type of deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register