Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

minal   29 February 2020

transfer of flat in mother's name after father

hi

my father has expired ,share certificate is in my fathers name, now when we went to society to transfer d flat in my mothers name...they are asking for succession certificate .

my query is tat is it compulsory to get succession certf.As i hv read somewhere this rule is no longer means no succession certf.is required to get the flat transfered in spouse name.

plz clarify and also the process get flat transfer.

Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 February 2020

Submit your father death certificate in the society office and get the transfer of share certificate on your mother name by submiiting concern application.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 February 2020

1. Immovable Property can be transferred in Legal Heir's names ONLY on basis of a WILL or a Gift Deed or a Release Deed or a Court Decree ....

2. Society can only transfer membership and has no legal jurisdiction to transfer Property.

3. Either obtain a "Letter of Administration" from the High Court, or execute a registered Release Deed, by ALL residual legal heirs of deceased, in favor of Mother, for proper transfer of Title-Ownership on Mother's name.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register