LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     05 January 2019

transfer of flat from my mother's name to me.

In CO operative society, What is the procedure and charges for transferring flat from mother's name to me?


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   05 January 2019

U give a petition to change &u r mother shall give consent to it charges is as per law .ask cooperative society chiefs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register