LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ketan   09 February 2024

transfer of flat

no intimation for transfer from secretary for 90 days .what are options
beforet ransferee


 6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 February 2024

If you have intimated the secretary of your association for transfer of flat by whatever mode you might have chosen in writing and have expressed your willingness to comply with the requirements in this regard, you may send them a reminder and inform them that you would proceed if there is no reply within a time stipulated in your reminder notice

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     10 February 2024

Did you apply for transfer of share (but not ownership of flat) in writing ?

Ketan   10 February 2024

applied both with proper forms

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 February 2024

Full narrative of the transfer has to be given in order to give an opinion. We do not know what is in your mind unless you state that.

Ketan   11 February 2024

I purchased flat and sent intimation of transfer by seller along with all the papers form 21 &23.underraking in form 3 indemnity bond. .

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 February 2024

Are you in Maharashtra State?  Is it a co-operative housing society? Have you purchased the flat from a member of the society after paying stamp duty and registered the document paying registration fees. Has the transferror member handed over to you the share certificate? Have you got vacant possession of the flat from the transferror? Have you submitted all the documents to the Secretary along with an application to admit you as member of the society. If you have done all the above and it is more than 90 days, you are deemed to be admitted as member of the Society. Live in the flat and enjoy life. If you still want to make sure write a complaint to the Assisstant/Deputy Registrar of the ward where your society is situated answering all the above questions clearly and completely. The Registrar will forward all the documents to the Secreatary and ask for response within a stipulated period. If the Secretary still does not reply or his reply is not satisfactory, the Registrar will issue order that you are deemed to admitted as a member of the Society. After that it is the responsibility of the Secretary to issue notice to you for payments due to the Society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register