LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lalitkumar Jain   03 May 2017

Transfer of flat

Sir, I have purchased a Residential flat at Mumbai on 8th Aug,2015 from Mr.Lalitkumar Bafna. Lalitkumar Bafna purchased the same flat from Mr.Jignesh A Shah on 25/06/2009.Our co-op Hsg.Society was registered in the year 2011. Sir the Share certificate was issued in the name of Jignesh A Shah instead of Lalitkumar Bafna,Sir.Please help me to change the name in the share certificate as it was purchased before the registration of the society. And also Lalitkumar Bafna was a member of the above proposed society. maintainance bills were issued in the name of Lalitkumar Bafna in the proposed society,but later the bills were issued in the name of Jagnish A Shah after the registration of the society.Please help me. Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 May 2017

Co-op society registrar can help solve mutation problems. You can submit your application to the registrar of cooperative societies for change of names 

shrenik (lawyer)     04 May 2017

Ask sale.deed between mr lalit shah and jignesh bafna And from that share certi after jignesh, lalit shah name.will be enyered as owner and then on to urs name

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register