LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam G (Anlst)     27 April 2014

Transfer of divorce case

Hi. My divorce case in pending since 2008 and now in 2013 my wife filled a transfer petition to transfer the case to Delhi. The Supreme Court ordered in favor of my wife as expected in early Feb 2014. Now it's almost 2-3 months and I have not heard from any district court. Can some one please help me if there is any thing I can do to find out what is causing the delay and how long it would take for case to be start again in Delhi?




 3 Replies

vivek malhotra (Advocate)     27 April 2014

You may contact me for assistance in this matter. Vivek Malhotra, Advocate, Delhi



fight (personal)     28 April 2014

Also check Delhi court site....call 08882498498 for free advice...

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     04 May 2014

For any legal assistance on nominal charges,  you can contact undersigned on below given  phone number.

Advise, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on site for my appraisal.

Click "LIKE" in appreciation of the above answer.

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)

Supreme Court Of India,
High Court & District Courts of Delhi, UP & UK.
For Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service & Family Dispute Matters.

Email: advicelaw1@gmail.com

Ph: 9582144748

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register