LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Goswami   04 April 2022

Transfer of delhi state government employee

Respected Experts,

I'm a contractual employee working for the Delhi State Government working as an OT Assistant since February,  2013. I'm seeking transfer to another Delhi State Government Hospital. Thereby,  I would like to know whether I'm eligible to do so and if yes, then what requisite procedure should I follow up.

Looking forward for your response.



Alok Nath Goswami 


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 April 2022

Repeated query, see response in original thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query