LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradip Bajaj   09 September 2016

Transfer of criminal cases from one trial court to another

Dear Experts,

Please provide a sample petition to be filed with the Chief Judicial Magistrate, with acceptable grounds for transfer of criminal cases from one trial court to another.

Thanks in advance.


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2016

no facts given.

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY )     24 September 2016

Pl  understand that people and even advocates misread the provsions of transfer in CRPC.


Only Dt court has power to transfer and normally it is not easily accepted.


If the evidence is not started pl give case details by email and I will give simpke method for transfer.

Rifhat Ballari   17 January 2023

is there any case law on this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads