Upgrad LLM

transfer of cases section 138

What is the procedure of transfer of cases from one state to another under Negotiable Instruments Amendment Act 2015.

in how much time the files should be transferred, is there any guide line.

can the complainant take the files from one court to another.


+ 91 9225510883


The complainant cannot take or transfer the case files by hand..

And be precise about the jurisdiction and the case details.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  


We are Delhi based,

1. case was filed in Delhi in 2013(cheque receiving party in Delhi) on a party in MP(cheque issuing party),

2. after the Supreme Court orders, the case file was received back from Delhi court and again filed in MP as the cheque was issued by MP branch of the bank.

3. Now, after the amendment of The Negotiable Instruments Amendment Act, the case is to be transfered from MP to Delhi.

I want to know what is the procedure of transfering the case from MP to Delhi and how soon the case will come back from MP to Delhi. Is there any time frame in which the same should come back to Delhi. Can we as complainant get the case file from the court. I want to know how soon the case will be transfered to Delhi from MP.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x