Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (Accountant)     21 August 2009

transfer of case from AP to TN

Dear Sir,

Kindly advise us to Transfer the case of FIR no.175/2009 sec 304B, 498a ipc

Case is at Kakinada court, East Godavari, AP

My sister was killed by his husband on dt.23.07.2009 by forceibly pouring posion into her mouth.

Kindly advice.

Thanking You,




 4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     21 August 2009

You need to approach the Supreme Court of India for transfer 

1 Like

Raman ( )     21 August 2009

Write a letter addressing Hon'ble the Chief Justice of India through the Supreme Court Legal Services Committee!

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     22 August 2009

In criminal cases, it the police who investigate the matter and you dont have any part to play in the fir. Therefore it is not possible to transfer. But if you have any solid ground then mention here and we will guide you accordingly. In general course High court has power to transfer the case.

Your further clarification is welcome at nominal fee at;




We also have branches all over India.

With Regards

1 Like

Jehpatel (Manager)     06 November 2009

 Hello Kamal Grover,

I have question one of my friend has filed a case against his wife under 12 (a) nullty of marriage

and non consumation of marriage, he stays in US , now the matter has come for councelling , where he don't want to come for councelling due to treat of filing 498 false case against him 

girl left my friends house before 3 years, but now she and her father the given him multiple treat call 

so can we transfer the case to other city for councelling as current city where the case is running not safe for him 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register