Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dheepak srinivasa (self)     05 January 2023

transfer of case

If in an ongoing criminal trial case how do you transfer the case to an other court as in the current court if procedures are not followed. should we file a criminal writ or 482 crpc to transfer the case? if fair trial is not possible in the current court


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register