Transfer of ancestral property

HR

Hi,

My great grand mother had a property in udupi karnataka.My grand father was the only son.My father is the eldest and has two brothers and a sister.My father has the property documents along with the death certificate of my great grand mother and my grand father.Can he sell the property by giving a indemnity bond saying if any heir claims right on the property he will settle the dispute.

Total likes : 1 times

ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com

no. your brother can not . pl. give public notice in newspaper and on the property.

file case for injunction and register LIS PENDENSE.

APPOINT LOCAL ADVOCATE

Advocate,9444674980

If your grand father had died intestate, the property devolves equally on all the legal heirs, in the present scenario your father and brothers sisters do have equal share , your father cannot effect any transfer without obtaining relinquishment rights from his brothers and sisters. If any thing effected will be considered null and void.

HR

Originally posted by : Adv.Raghavan

If your grand father had died intestate, the property devolves equally on all the legal heirs, in the present scenario your father and brothers sisters do have equal share , your father cannot effect any transfer without obtaining relinquishment rights from his brothers and sisters. If any thing effected will be considered null and void.

Thanks for the Reply

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x