Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Sharma   11 August 2019

Transfer from one state to another

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that last year in the month of April 2018 i was transferred from one state to anothe as they changed my HQ.

I had requested my times personally to my boss that please do not transfer at this point of time as my wife is 7 month pregnent, but they did not listned and finally i transferred.

When i was coming on the way from my base location to my new headquarter my car met with an accident, which was recorded in cctv footage at chowck installed by the traffic police.

now again I am being asked to move another state, again i had requested that please do not transfer me as one of my child is studying and another is just 1 year old. 

I am the only son of my parents and my parents are also gone for regular chehups from last three years. They can come to me for checkups but with new location it would be very difficult to have their treatment.

I had also requested to my boss as my wife give birth to baby with surgery still she is not fit yet.

I am also suffering with gallstone with 19mm as per records of hoshpital.

There is no issue on performence, Inspite of all this they are not listening.

Hr Is also not listneing, kindly suggest what to do.



 2 Replies

Isaac   11 August 2019

Except reprersentations no alternative.At thte most you can move through the union representatives.

neha roy   11 August 2019

if you are working under any such institution, company , under scheme which is governed by govt. you can check for the rules with regards to the transfer of an employee. you can always move application before the appointing authority and disciplinary authority if they don't help you out you can approach Tribunal and after that Highcourt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query