Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju Rakhama Jaid (Service)     24 February 2012

Transfer fee by society

Dear,

I have purchased a flat at navimumbai in the month of Jan 2011, the agreement is executed between me and builder. When I approached Society to enroll me as member that they said you are not the member as of now for which I have to undergo the procedure of CIDCO Transfer / applicable Transfer Fee needs to pay to the Society. The Society was formed in the month of June 2010, at that time there are some flats/ shops in the premised which are unsold at that time. So the my query is whether

1. I have to go for CIDCO Transfer
2. Transfer Fee as applicable in this case where I am first owner of such flat (direct agreement between me and builder)

Pls suggest the above said issues.

Regards,
Raju Jaid

Learning

1 Replies

Nandagopal Rao (Retainer)     25 February 2012

In case you are the first purchaser directly from the Builder, there is no transfer fee since transfer fee is collected only in case of trasnfers.  In this case, it is not a trasnfer but first sale.  However, please clarify with the Builder, as to what is the arrangement with the Society he has while registering the same.  In case unsold premises are shown in the name of Builder with condition that as and when same are sold it should be considered as 'Transfer' as per society bye-laws, then such fee is payable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register