Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANIRBAN CHAKRABARTI (Principal Architect)     10 October 2015

Transfer case file transfer

I have filed restituition case in Kolkata, wife wants to transfer it to Mumbai. Supreme court is supposed to give verdict. Wife has already filed a divorce case in Mumbai and the restituition case is to be transferred to the same court. If SC provides judgement in favour of transfer, what is the procedure for restituition file transfer? Do I need to pick up case files from Kolkata court showing the certified judgement and deposit it to Mumbai court? 


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query