LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sansh (not working)     29 January 2016

transfer and mc

Is it necessary to continue to appear in divorce case even after filing transfer? Should I continue to appear through our lawyer or is it enough if my friend tells in the family court that the transfer case has been filed and therefore I will not appear. Should I file the transfer case copy in family court for this purpose

Learning

9 Replies

Santosh Kumar Tiwari (advocate)     30 January 2016

Dear sir until unless your transfer request is not accepted you are to appear before the court through ur lawyer.

sansh (not working)     30 January 2016

Transfer case is admitted and going on. If I have to appear to the divorce case then what is the purpose of filing transfer. Can I file stay against divorce case sir?

Transfer case is admitted and going on. If I have to appear to the divorce case then what is the purpose of filing transfer. Can I file stay against divorce case sir?

Sorry mobile problem

Mam My husband filed the divorce case. I filed transfer. Is it necessary to attend the divorce case filed by my husband transfer pending. Or should we get separate stay order to stop the proceedings under divorce case until transfer is disposed?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2016

Ms Renuka Chaudhary expressed more than maximum one can conclude after understanding the given facts.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2016

this also solves the problem raised by you at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=132510&offset=1#.Vq__ZE9Mzwo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register