Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun (testing)     16 September 2014

Train tickets as evidence

hi....

i want to know one thing.

will train tikets booked from IRCTC can be valid proofs in DVC and 498a cases.....

i have some train tickets of one year back as soft copies in my laptop , and also one hall ticket of my wife which she wrote a competitive exam.

can these be used to prove that i supported my wife in doing job and also i took her from hyderabad   to write exam at visakhapatam with my own expenses?

please help me , this is very valuable information to me 

Learning

8 Replies

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     16 September 2014

All such documents, including the electronic documents (such as IRCTC tickets), can be used as your defence. However, their trustworthiness and relevance to the charge against you depends on facts and circumstances of the case, which can be known only after a detailed study of the case.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

admissible evidence as per advise of Mr Ashok Aggarwal.

1 Like

Varun (testing)     18 September 2014

Sir, as u said like that tikets are considered evidences then is it enough if i produce the print out or do i need to submit my laptop in court for consideration of evidences 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

let it be ready in laptop

sankar P (supervisor)     19 September 2014

sir,

For IRCTC tickets PNR Number is there and names of the Travelled passenger also mentioned.

will printout is sufficient or we required laptop

Kindly guide me also sir,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Fighting_Back (AM)     19 September 2014

Howcome laptop will help proof to be considered as proof...? One can edit easily in laptop also.

One who booked ticket must got email confirming same... one can take print out of that mail but Reply option must be shown in the printout of mail so that it can be considered... Account detail can also help that one booked the ticket... on such and such date..

Correct me if i have mistaken

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 September 2014

Such evidence would be admissible. I doubt that the other party would deny the same. However, this alone is not sufficient proof that you treated your wife well all through your marriage.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 September 2014

The traveling ticket sent via email to your mail id or even the booked ticket history on your name extracted from the IRCTC site would substantially prove that so and so person traveled on that particular date.  In my opinion,  this evidence while being put forth before her during cross examination, she may herself admit thereby making your job easy.  Whatever worth it serve the said evidence and go ahead.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register