Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepthisudan (housewife)     16 July 2015

Trail procedure

Respected Members,

Kindly let me know the various stages of Trail from the beginng to the final judgement in Judcial Magistrate Court for a Cirmnal Case filed for charges u/s.120B,406,417,420,46,469,506 (ii).

Thanks in Advance.

Deepthisudan

Learning

9 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 July 2015

U have mentioned 7 sections of crpc which have ingredients of their own and U cannot  put a time frame for the final verdict.Ask UR local lawyer as he will be the person representing U in the court.

Deepthisudan (housewife)     18 July 2015

Thanks for your reply Mr.Sainath Devalla . I am more iinterested to know only the various stages of the trail from the begining to final judgement of the case referred & not the time frame. Will you please let me know the same?

Deepthisudan

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 July 2015

UR profile states UR a housewife,who has filed all these cases and on whom,kindly elaborate for a better analysis.

Deepthisudan (housewife)     19 July 2015

Originally posted by : SAINATH DEVALLA
UR profile states UR a housewife,who has filed all these cases and on whom,kindly elaborate for a better analysis.

Dear Mr.Sainath Devalla,

I realy appreciate your concern over my profile status with respect to the case I referred. It is criminal case filed by the landlord against a tenant who was asked to vaccate the property for owner's occupation. The tenant instigated another person (a third party who is no way connected to this issue) to file a civil suit against the landlord. This third party with a forged rental agreement, for wrongful gain filed a civil suit against the landlord for permanent injunction. The Civil court has not granted the injuction yet & the case is pending in the court.

Having come to know about the forged rental agreement by the third party at the instigation of his tenant, the landlord approched the Magistrate court with a private complaint. On the order of the Magistrate court ,Police filed FIR & investigated the case & filed the Charge Sheet with sections referred in the query.

I hope I have clarified your points & hope to know the various stages of the Trail.

Deepthisudan.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 July 2015

Madam,

Im was not concerned about UR profile, being a housewife UR involvement with the above mentioned cases which are criminal in nature.Now that U have come out with the correct  history, I would like to add that the law acts according to the procedures and hence a time frame cannot be ascertained at this stage.

srinivasan.r. (Lawyer, 9444000813)     21 July 2015

Kindly clarify is police is also investigating the matter parallely ? 

Deepthisudan (housewife)     21 July 2015

Originally posted by : SAINATH DEVALLA

Madam,

Im was not concerned about UR profile, being a housewife UR involvement with the above mentioned cases which are criminal in nature.Now that U have come out with the correct  history, I would like to add that the law acts according to the procedures and hence a time frame cannot be ascertained at this stage.

Dear Mr. Sainath Devalla,

Thanks for your response. I need the different stages of trial only & not the time frame. Will you pl.let me know the same?

Regards,

Deepthisudan

Deepthisudan (housewife)     21 July 2015

Originally posted by : srinivasan
Kindly clarify is police is also investigating the matter parallely ? 

Dear Mr. Srinivasan,

In response to your question, I would lke to mention that after investgation by Polce, they have filed Charge Sheet. Now the case is posted for Trial.

Deepthisudan

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 July 2015

The procedure is Notices,Summons,evidences,cross examination,arguments and then finally Judgement.OK. But the conduct of the proceedings will vest in the approach of the complainant/respondent.Hence time limit cannot be fixed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register