LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Traffic challan rto fine vehicle transport lawyer is required in odisha

I have received two RTO Challan / Traffic Fine. Both the challans are now pending before Court. I want to close the same by paying the Fine amount. One challan is from Puri, Odisha and the other challan is in Sambalpur, Odisha. I am trying it online but it is not working. So I need an Advocate/Lawyer to settle the matter in Court. Can it be settled in Lokadalat.


 5 Replies


No. It cannot be settled in Lokadalat. You come to court with your Adhar card, driving license, Registration Certificate and dispose of it in court. You can do it on your own. No need to hire any Lawyer. Go to court pay the fine and close the challan 


Mam I am staying in Bangalore. Time will not permit me to travel such long way to pay fine amount. It is better if I engage a lawyer to close the challan as it will save both time and money. Can you suggest any of your known Advocate there. 

Help me out 



You can contact

Mr. Ranjan, Advocate - Mob. 09238577260

He will close your challan.


Thanks 😊 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 June 2023

You may instructed to be present in person to pay the fine amount. 

However you can engage an advocate in the local and try to get out of this smoothly. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More