cpc

trademark falling under multiple class

Company Secretary

Hi If a trademark can be registered under multiple class for eg. under class 9, 16, 35, 36, can we file a single application for the mark for multiple classes. What will be the case, if the trademark officer rejects registration under any one class and approves under other classes? Please advise Regards Malav

Legal Manager

Single application is enough to be filed for multiple classes.  If one class of goods are rejected, the registration process would continue for other class of goods.

Company Secretary

thanks, 

Malav 

Company Secretary

Mr. Krishna

Can you please provide me the detailed steps for getting the trademark registered with trademark registry. 

Regards

Malav

Legal Manager

find attached herewith the detailed procedure

Attached File : 58 58 basics of trademark in india.pdf downloaded 718 times

Total likes : 1 times

Company Secretary

thats really great. thanks 

Malav

Company Secretary

Mr. Krishnaa

One more query, 

Whether we can file single application for label and word of a mark under different classes   altogether i.e. label, word and different classes?

Regards 

Malav 

Solicitor & Advocate Trademark Attorney

Dear Malav Shah,

You can only file one trademark either in one or multiple class. Trademark Act provides only multi-class application not multiple-mark application. So, you have to file label and work mark application separetely.

dear sir,

im a fresh  company secretary, i want to practice in tradmark,so how to become trademark attorney and other procedure, plz send it to my sajjanvijay@gmail.com

Asst, Manager-Legal

Dear Sajjan, please gothrough www.tmpsearchers.com

you will come to know. or see my therad.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x