Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh Kumar (Student)     21 August 2012

Trademark classification

Dear Experts,

Can we register our trademark for corporate gifting solutions under the class 35?

Please suggest us.

Awaiting for your reply

Thank you

Learning

7 Replies

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     21 August 2012

You need to be very ctical in analysis of the class your business falls or else you may really face a tough time ahead.

Regards 

Naresh Kumar (Student)     22 August 2012

Thank you for your reply,

I have been searching the entire nice classification, but I cant find the gifting solutions anywhere. So I thought the class 35 could be the best suitable class

subramanian (consultant)     22 August 2012

management assistance and consultancy falls under class35 which is a broad category.If you feel it comes under this you can file.By filing in a wrong class you lose priority date .Hence be careful.In case of doubt you can file multi class application.

T.R.Subramanian.

Naresh Kumar (Student)     24 August 2012

Thank you sir,

Can you please suggest us the other classes, where we can file the application for gifting solutions

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     24 August 2012

Mr. Naresh,

I have couple of clients to whom applied for trademark in the same line of business.

Lets understand Corporate Gifts is a very broad category. It can have several 100 products..

Some very common Corporate gifts are bags / jackets / t-shirts / watches / shirts etc.,

most of them fall under different category.. Hence, i suggested my clients to apply for trademarks based on their top 10 products.. Also, remeber TM filings charges is applicable for each class.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Email: nagaraja_bs@iplexglobal.in

Mob: 9902007635

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register