LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit   22 May 2017

Trademark attorney

What is the procedure for a CS to become a trademark attorney? What forms he/she has to fill and where to submit it? Need all details.

Learning

6 Replies

arun   22 May 2017

Two ways are present for the individual to become trademark attorney in India. One is by being eligible through professional qualification for practicing before Trade Mark Registry or to pass qualifying examination that is conducted to become a practicing attorney. An examination is conducted by the Trademarks Registry to admit individuals having become Trademark agents and is entitle in practicing before Trademarks Registry. Qualification to become an agent is said to be prescribed under Trademarks Act of 1999 and Trademark Rules of 2002. Besides this, advocates having enrolled under Advocates Act and the Company Secretaries having qualified the exam conduct by Company Secretaries are licensed for practicing as Company Secretary to represent the clients before Trademarks Registry, without having appeared in Trademark Agent examination.

Ankit   23 May 2017

How will he/she will get the trademark attorney.

I mean the procedure to become a attorney of traademark

arun   23 May 2017

As of my exploration there are two things I.e. agent and attorney agent practices at the controller level and the attorney is also known as lawyers who fights for the infringement of the rights in the courts. So ultimately there is no procedure as such, Other than becoming a member in bar council. search on diffrence between patent agent and patent attorney that will give you some heads up.

nish gau   25 May 2017

Here you can get free hack for online gta gaming. Now its time to explore the world of online gta games, I would like to share a website which is best suited for GTA games. It has many amazing offers from GTA and all are available free. Redeem free GTA money and enjoy playing online GTA games.Here is the website gta v money cheat which can make you feel really good when you are depressed and provide you refreshment. Here on this website you can get free gta money and also hack for all gta games available online. Thanks for sharing, Play unlimited gta games..

Alish   21 March 2018

Hello this great news for us that be can track our our courier easlydtdc courier tracking on us website.

Alish   21 March 2018

Hello this great news for us that be can track our our courier eaislydtdc courier tracking on us website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register