LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preetpal singh Guliani (ADVOCATE)     13 November 2010


I am trademark attorney based at chandigarh.I have a client who is based at Rajasthan,since he has his business at rajasthan he can file the application at Ahemdabad Registry.Can i still take up his case and file my Power of attorney but mentioning his address in the TM1 that all communications be sent to his address directly or is there any othe rmendy alternative.



 1 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     14 November 2010

Sir, get POA from the client. Apply for trade mark registration at Ahmedabad Registry. Ask all communications to be made to you instead of him as you are the POA holder for your client. I think it does not matter where the advocate is from until the application is filed in proper jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query