Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Mhaske   19 July 2021

trade union


we form trade union under act and our registration completed after that we are sending information letter to company with copy labour commistioner.

but company will not ready to discuss to union any demand same we are communicated this thing to labour officer

but no action from labour commtioner.

so now company will get union member resignation by threating .

this member resignation not send to union president also no president sign on this resignation

so now what we do

 5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 July 2021

Again represent the Labor Commissioner through RTI.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     20 July 2021

Issue notice to the company / organisation where union is functioning qua union demands and a copy to Labour Commissioner but do not get pressurised  by management and submit resignation.

it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts and professional guidance.

Santosh Mhaske   20 July 2021

management given pressure on empoyees using political power.

copy of demand submitted to management but they are not given us receive copy

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 July 2021

Send the notice by Regd post though an advocate experienced in Labour matters, under a copy to Labour Commissioner, Ministry of Industries and also write for guidance if the trade union is affiliated to any party or central trade union.  (it is always proper to get affiliation to one Central Union, as the strength, bargain power and guidance is free.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 July 2021

It is the very objective of a Trade Union that they should be able to take care of such teething troubles.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query