Trade licence

Dear Expert

I need your valuable advise

My mother owns a house.My brother along with his wife stays with him.

My brother wants to obtain trade licence as he runs his catering business from there.Now due to family dispute (domestic problem with his wife,no maintenence towards mother or contribution in the daily expenditure.)My mother told him to transfer his business elsewhere.My mother wants his family to stay seperately in a rented place also.Already my mother has given him  Rs16 lakhs for his business as loan last 3 years  but till date no payment he made to mother..

Now my brother is reluctant .He reasons he won't get trade licence if he runs his business from a rented house..

Is it true?

Please help.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x