IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     27 December 2012

Total mental harrasement by wife

My father expired 10 years ago after that my mother did not helped in education as well upbringing which I did on own

I married in march using shaadi.com that time only involved mother

my wif's family put flase info ,I came to know later that her one brother was pshycho and left home in childhood only

wife never intersted in household cores only argued,one day she fighted and called my mother from 200 km suddenly,when mother come it she took her side only and given e.g of 498 a happned in relativs


I somehow managed to send my wife with mother ,that day I wa sill ,still she gone to my native place,made jewllery of lakhs ,I was afrid of taking her home so consulted lawyer


she took one session for family couseller later did not even pick up calls from counseller



I many times asked her father to reconcile but she give false reasons and said not coming

her brother wants to meet me personally ,I know he phsycho and want physcially fight ,while I have health issue similer to BP


she stayed with me for 1 month only ,when I asked her father for giving jewllery back he said talk to brother,brother directly accused me of dowry 


I have 1 flat on home loan and they know abt it,so how to get out of situtation


Also she havent made marriage certificate ,she is having small job of 7000/month


 8 Replies

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     28 December 2012

hi sagar,

so basically u want here is a divorce? or just want to prove innocence?


rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 December 2012

Collect evidence & record their conversation with u. Has she appled for 498a, at what stage is it?

Do nt ever go 2 meet her brother. He may come via proper channel if he wants 2 come for talks

sanjeev pawar (service)     28 December 2012

hi sagar, is your 498 case filed or not, has any police complaint filed as yet or not? or are you just assuming that they might file a complaint.

dont go and talk with them at their house. they might accuse you of coming into thier home and demanding dowry and get you arrested.

talk only when they come to you to talk. that too record all the conversation on media, preserving the orginal memory card. 

if they havent filed 498 as yet, you file divorce first, putting your problems in case. 

sagar jadhav (employee)     01 January 2013

bascially except ego and chilidsh nessmy wife is ok,but her family is stupid and putting poision in her


I have conversation recorded,but dont want to intiate divorce ,to take blame


again my marriage will be very much difficult

rajiv_lodha (zz)     01 January 2013

@ sagar!

PPL are asking u WHAT IS UR 498A CASE STATUS??

sagar jadhav (employee)     01 January 2013

no 498 a filed but they already threated to file one

sagar jadhav (employee)     06 January 2013

so what shld i do?

sagar jadhav (employee)     20 January 2013

So should I file RCR or divorce notice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query