Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar reddy (xxxxxxxxxxxxx)     02 February 2015

Tortured by wife by committing of suicide

Good Morning Gurus

This is to inform you that, I got the marriage on 25.07.2012 and after one month she is used to arguing and fighting on me on regular bases. After one month she went for her home town and confirmed that she got consived and we were happy. She statyed with her parents from September 2012 April 2013( she delivered a baby boy in april) because of her maternity. Later also her behaviour was same, I won’t understand her problem. One fine day with help of her best friend I found her Facebook and Gmail password and verified her all chating list. I found she has some affairs with some one. One fine day we met with all our family and I projected all the things but she won’t aggreed about her chatings but I was accepted to her to stay with me.

But now she started to fighting and arguing, sometimes she taken knife and she cutted her hand(suicide attempt) because of this reason we shifted our family some other location. But she regulary blaming for suicides and she wants to kill my child also. Every day she was tourched by me. If she need anything I need to provide immediately otherwise she blames me that I have no interest about her.

Kindly help me in this regards what I need to do??

Learning

5 Replies

fighter (Software professional)     02 February 2015

bhai ab 498 a,304 b  ke liye tayaar raho....isse badiya hai divorce file kar do...

society ki mat sunna ye tumahri life hai....jab mar jaayegi to sab kahenge divorce le liya hota to accha rhta......just file divorce.......ya jhelte rho......

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 February 2015

Dear, If you wanted to stay with her, you have to bear all this and you better keep record of all things, because this could help you in future ..... Or you can file a divorcee case on the grounds of cruelty ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 February 2015

Dear Querist

First of all think that what do you want? live with her or not?

if yes then take to her a pshyciatrist and treated her well with love and care with the advise of Doctor.

if no, then immediately file a divorce case against her before family court u/s 13(1)(ia) of Hindu Marriage Act-1955 if both of you are Hindu. 

SuperHero (Manager)     04 February 2015

1. Postpartum depression
    Consult a doctor if you have a medical concern.
  2. Postpartum depression is moderate to severe depression in a woman after she has given birth. It may occur soon after delivery or up to a year later. Most of the time, it occurs within the first 3 months after delivery.

Now is the time to show your Love and Affection.

If you can Tolerate and have Patience, you will pass the test.

Ask her to do some Yoga and Meditation techniques which will give some inner strength.

If possible record all conversations, which may help in future.

In today's world - Some Women want more freedom, Money, Luxurious life, things to happen according to them and 33% reservation.

Pray to God sincerely with Love and Devotion.

aaggarwal (Manager)     03 March 2015

Totally agree with Nadeem Qureshi.

My experience with my wife of 16 years says that filing a divorce as early as possible is the best option. Divorce petition can be taken back any time if you both think you can live together peacefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register