rajiv_lodha (zz)     11 November 2011

Relieving!!!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 November 2011

haha, why were you scared before.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

rajiv_lodha (zz)     13 November 2011

Coz previous posts suggested that court may direct u to take back ur wife while rejecting ur divorce petition! Its intolerable as I am still fighting the terrorist & cleft between us has reached to such an extent that living togather again as husband & wife is not possible. Ahter exhausting all her weapons she wants to reconcile.

Now I feel myself practically divorced, though paper decree is not there. God forbid if I lose at sessions (in 3-4 yrs), the HC & SC route is still open which will keep me practically divorced fellow. Now u clearing the doubts, I am sure I wont be compelled by courts in any case to cohabit with her!

thanx

(Guest)

Thre can't be smoke without fire nor can anyone clap with one palm.

(Guest)

Women always want to reconcile after being beaten black and blue by men. Men have the habit of crying on the net and on the roads but there are no takers for their crocodile tears.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     14 November 2011

Wrong as due to biased laws today men wants to reconcile but women do not as they get easy money.

1 Like

(Guest)

Women are gold diggers. True.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     14 November 2011

i guess no courts can enforce a man or women to live together..unless they agree mutually.

2 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     16 November 2011

You are right Aishwarya.

Let me tell you in the past when decree of RCR was passed, for execution the person was arrested and then left with the other spouse.

Even now the RCR Decree is executed the property of the erring spouse can be attached.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     16 November 2011

Shonee Ji,

It means if one wants to really bring spouse back and get this order then other will have to stay after court orders.

Tx

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 November 2011

Hello, Shonee! Plz elaborate for the help of all: 1) What is the exact procedure of attaching the property in such a case 2) If party has no im-movable asset, whether his accounts can be attached? 3) What is the way out if one does not want to co habit, divorce dismissed, RCR allowed!
Originally posted by :Shonee Kapoor
"
You are right Aishwarya.

Let me tell you in the past when decree of RCR was passed, for execution the person was arrested and then left with the other spouse.

Even now the RCR Decree is executed the property of the erring spouse can be attached.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More