LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sufferer of 498 (Officer)     23 December 2011

Top supreme court criminal lawyer

Please suggest a lawyer of supreme court who is realiable and good in 498A cases?

Learning

10 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     23 December 2011

Dear Querist,

Consult onr or two advocate(s) who has reasonable practice exposure and experience as well as who attends to your query in your proposed Supreme Court case. You will understand by then and appoint one thereafter.

Secondly, you may not go after name & fame.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate-on-Record

Supreme Court of India

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 December 2011

A related querry that out sider advocate has still to give advocate on record even after ADVOCATES ACT  recent t notification.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 December 2011

AOR is just a formality.

You have been advised rightly that consult a few lawyer, even if you have to pay a little consultation fee before deciding on whom to hire.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sufferer of 498 (Officer)     26 December 2011

thanks a lot for your inputs, it really did help me a lot

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     27 December 2011

U can contact to Mr. Deepak Miglani. He is very intelligent lawyer. His contact no. is 9958086337

Sufferer of 498 (Officer)     02 January 2012

thanks a lot Rakhi.

matthewgoldenn (Attrony)     10 May 2012

You could go through the recommendations. Now a days its hard to find a lawyer who is honest as well as knowledgeable and values inputs from clients. Some are do not have time or patience to hear out the important points about case. Personally i think that the better approach is to talk to people in your community who have experienced the same problem you face. If you feel uncomfortable with your laywer, then you never achieve an ideal laywer-client relationship. Trust your instincts and seek a lawyer whose personality is compatible with your own. Also look for experience, personal rapport and accessibility. I hop e this helps, thanks.

DWI attorney raleigh

Ad. Meena (Sr. Lawyer)     20 January 2014

It is very challengeable to choose a good lawyer as not every lawyer will be right for you. Even the well-recommended and experienced lawyer may be uncomfortable for you as different people will have different responses to a lawyer. Don't make up your mind about hiring a lawyer until you've met the lawyer and discussed your case. Please feel free to contact criminal lawyers  from supreme court through this link.

Regards

Meena

Rajesh Mehare (member)     08 July 2016

sir, please suggest me five lawyer in supreme court for criminal cases. the accuse panished in 302 ipc and we are looking for appeal in supreme court.

Rajesh Mehare (member)     08 July 2016

sir, please suggest me five lawyer in supreme court for criminal cases. the accuse panished in 302 ipc and we are looking for appeal in supreme court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register