LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandarp1986 (techni)     27 June 2019

Too much maintanence

Dear Experts I have a salay of 75000/- pm. i am paying a interim maintance of 20000 to my daughter. I am a govt doctor. no other income. my wife is also a doctor earning almost equal to my salary for her half day visit. my daugher is suffering from a disease. the treatment will need 45 lacs. i have paid 25 lacs for the treatment. I hve taken 13 lacs loan at 12% for it. now for this loan i will pay 30000/- pm. so every month from my salary 50000/- (approx 66% of my salary) will be used up remaining approx 25000 for my self. my wife has demanded 40000 for herself as maintanence as she will not be able to go for job. she is private practitionr and has good savings as before the baby she was earning 1,40,000 pm approx. how can i pay such a amount now? kindly help. no other dependents. earlier she demanded multiple maintance but was refused as she wasgetting money from family court too. this application is made in dv court. i have already paid 25 lacs she was asked to pay 20 lacs considering all the facts by high court. she is very well able to maintain herself without this as she has not taken any loan for this. i have now no money as all my saving are used up in 25 lacs payment.

kindly help. is there any judgmnt for capping such maintance?

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 June 2019

As per you all previous application for maintenance were dismissed. So again in this DV application you have to fight out in same way. You have already appointed advocate so go with his advice. If you are not satisfied you can always change the advocate. Dont get confused with lots of advice. 

kandarp1986 (techni)     27 June 2019

also i repeatedly told her that I am thallasemia minor before marriage...even whe she was pregant i told her to do the test for minor...she lied before marriage that she is not thal minor..during prengnncy she refused to do the test and left my home..now child is thal major only because of her ignorance.. i have produced all documents in court for this..in my divorse petitin i have menioned this too. kindly consider this too..she is also a doctor..

Nikita Parekh   27 June 2019

Kindly share/inbox your email address for further communication

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register