Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nambodari (security)     09 December 2013

Token money


Can someone please guide on what steps I can take to recover my token money. The seller has supressed information and changed deal after taking the token and he refuses to give token back. specifics are: - loan is not possible because of dispute on the piece of land and sale agreement specifics that the seller is forcing me to accept contravenes legal and tax laws.

kindly assist if you are aware of any specific court in Mumbai jurisdiction or any groups who can help in resolving this issue. Should police action be taken in this case?



 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 December 2013

You have to initiate the legal proceedings against the person. You can also file police complaint against the person.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     09 December 2013

You can send a "legal notice" through an advocate, suppressing all facts and demanding the builder to return back the advanced Token Amount.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query