Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A__misused (Sec)     29 July 2013

To whom i need to file rti

My 498a wife given affidavit to passport office-chandigarh , that she is residing at her parents home even after marriage .

I need copy of that affidavit, Please advise me to whom i need to file RTI  and what i need to write in RTI application?

Note:- I have a scanned copy of her passport with me.

 3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     29 July 2013

You have to file your application before Public Information officer at passport office. You will find information at passport office Chandigarh. The fee to be paid is Rs 10/-.

DR.SANAT KUMAR DASH (Eye Specialist)     29 July 2013

I agree with Mr.S.Shravan Kumar. So sbmit your RTI Application before the PIO.PASSPORT OFFICE< Chandigarh

498A__misused (Sec)     29 July 2013

Thanks S.Shranav Kumar  and DR.SANAT KUMAR DASH

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query