Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saravanan N C (apm)     14 June 2011

To Vacate a shop

Hi Friends,

We are in chennai who have rented a shop below our house for a tea shop. The tea shop owner have sublet the shop to another party without our permission. The new party is creating nusance and making the front of the shop like a garbage. I want the tea shop to be evicted on the basis of subletting and nusance case.

I am planning to write a letter to the chennai corporation requesting them to cancel his licence for the shop as he is creating threats to health and public. Please advice me to cancel his licence & vacate him legally.

Thanks

Sara

Learning

3 Replies

jeetendra patel (lawyer)     14 June 2011

You will have to file a civil suit under Rent Act prevalent in your State.Tere are certain grounds given under every Rent Act for vacating the tenant by the landlord. You will have to state those ground ,you better engage a lawyer well versed in Rent Act of your State.All tyhe best.

Saravanan N C (apm)     16 June 2011

Thank you jeetendra patel for your advice. Can you suggest any idea to cancel his licence for his shop so that the corporation can take action on the shop. For Eg: Public place smoking or un hygienety or pollution the place....Is there any law favouring this?

jeetendra patel (lawyer)     17 June 2011

EVEN OTHERWISE YOU CAN ALWAYS COMPLAIN TO THE CIVIC AUTHORITY ON THE GROUND OF UNHYGIENIC CONDITION DUE TO ACTS OF TEA STALL OWNER.IT IS NOT SURE WHETHER COR. WILL GOING TO CANCEL THE LICENCE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register