Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHINAV JAIN (Associate)     04 June 2010

To the Experts and site developers & its upkeepers

Sir/Madam,

many of the posts in the forum instead of dealing with the topic, say constitution for instance, tread on an entirely different path; for instance when i'm searching under the constitution head instead of finding meaningful/intellectual discussion & question what one finds is that people/members are using it as a tool to vent their anger, frustration or simply to discuss the sorry state of affairs of the country or merely to form organisation to carry out someones ambitions. I'm not against expressing one's view but, as a suggestion, members must post their thoughts under a different head altogether, thereby reducing the current hotch-potch.

If one wishes to communicate with other members on a subject/matter of general/common sense and have a discussion over it without getting into the legal provisions , in such cases a separate head must be made for open discussions.

Learning

6 Replies

Daksh (Student)     04 June 2010

Dear Abhinav,

I entirely concur with you and would like to add that our bretherens should contain their enticement of reproducing the News as everybody happens to know them and instead should come up with the intended intrepretation of the relevant development.

Last but not least we should also abstain from propogating certain group, forum etc.

Best Regards

Daksh

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     04 June 2010

Dear Daksh and Abhinav Jain,

Let me first congragulate your concern for evincing the most relevant malaise in the forum discussions of LCI.Here the most exciting thing is that the posts are here for exposing the gargantaun rancour towards the existing systems.I prefer ,if we could hold our hands togother to instigate the spark of the change by formulating and pioneering innovations and vistas which includes the profoundness of  legality and not over simple concepts and kids talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any way expecting your ideas wish you all the best for the very same

(Guest)

Okay Friends !! We take intiative here and vacating this place for all of you.. thanks for having nice time with all of you.. best of Luck.. BYE............ 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 June 2010

mr ram samudre,

no bye to you. i want your valuable opinion and comments here. these have seperate values. these makes the thread live and butiful.

i support mr jain's wish - "a separate head must be made for open discussions" these will stop confussion.

another thing what am observing is members not much willing to put much labour against a question.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 June 2010

as an example, under the head 'constitutional law' , one question "art 21 recent judgements required, - by samapika tripathy."  in fact no answer is there. another question of mine is - 'how to trace a perticular rightas a right under art 21, coi' - in fact it is also unanswered. in fact good number of questions are there but either in fact no answer or poor quality answer.

may be senior advocates do not get time but juniors may change this position by putting some labour. many of the questions require good study on the matter. thanks

niranjan (civil practice)     05 June 2010

Well Mr. Ram  I do not think that you are propagating your institution,on the contrary you are trying for awareness and that is function of lawyers also..pl.have democratic approach to discussion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register