Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasant (abc)     12 May 2013

To stay SDM order on Mutation


For division of agricultural land purschased by our deceased father, we (daughters) had filed an application for mutation in favur of all legal heirs (sons and daughters) in the local Tehsil. The matter was disputed by one of our brother. We never knew about the objection and the SDM passed an order muting property in favor of the Sons without even listeing to duaghter's side.

Now, we want to take a stay order on SDM's judgement. Which is the best possible way.. approach the district collector court or file a case in local civil (district) court.

For the record, our brother has agreed to withdraw his objection. Its bit URGENT and hence prompt replies would be greatly appreciated.

Issue belongs to Delhi State


Ram S.


 2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     12 May 2013

File an appeal with the Collector against the order of the SDM.

1 Like

Vasant (abc)     12 May 2013

Thanks for the prompt response Ma'am.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query