LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bolo (NA)     14 January 2010

To know the Case status

1. How to find the status of a case. I have CRL OP number and FIR number. my lawyer is not telling me the status of the case. please let me know how to get the case status.

2. Dowry case FIR was filed before 90 days. we filed bail application in high court, but we are not know what is happening in the case and our lawyer is not giving us proper reply.  Does the bail is needed after 90 days of case registration ?

Learning

3 Replies

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     15 January 2010

If the case is in High Court then you can know the case status, just go to https://judis.nic.in and select the resepctive HIgh Court to know the status of the case. Most of the High Court are having the case status online. Many times the case comes up after 6-7 monthis for hearing, so the case status will tell you about the same. I really doubt how come you have gone to High Court for the bail,. and not at JMFC court for the bail. This would much faster. Have the bail in lower court and sessions court rejected?

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     15 January 2010

Meheta sir have pointed the right direction.

VINOD KANNAN (B.Com)     09 March 2010

EVENTHOUGH I FOLLOW THE LINK AND USE THE PARTY SEARCH AND ENTER ALL DETAILS AS RIGHT I CAN'T FIND THE PAGE AS LOADING THE WEBSITE DOESN'T SHOWS ANY RESULT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register