LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Engineer)     28 December 2015

To get wife's salary details

Hi experts,


I have filed for divorce 3 months back. Notice has not issued to wife as judge of my court has transferred and court is vacant so far. My first query is how should I move further, can I request to transfer my case to other court in the same city.

My second query is related to my wife's salary. As she is working in a private school as a teacher. She has complete B.Ed so educated and able to manage herself. Please confirm me to get her salary details where I have to file RTI request. Can I send the request via post or email?




 1 Replies

rajendra (na)     28 December 2015

PVT schools won't respond for RTI but u can try......

you can't transfer your case to other court in the same city with the reason no judge....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register