LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Subrat Kumar Sahoo   23 November 2021

To get patta from grand parent's landed property

Please let me know what is the legal procedure to get patta from landed property by grand father in civil suit and what is the cost in odisha?


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 November 2021

First there should be legal separation of all the co-sharers through a settlement deed and basing on such deed mutation has to be done in revenue records, and application has to be made for pass books in different names of sharers, after the property is divided in metes and bounds in individual names.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 November 2021

Facts posted are incomplete.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 November 2021

Why do you need patta from grandfather ?

What is the civil suit ? Who has instituted the suit and against whom ?

Consult your lawyer if it is not a time pass query.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register