To get patta

Hello sir,
We write to you with the hope that you will help us get justice.
A small house site (15 * 8 = 120 sq ft) bought by our father was occupied by a neighbor in 1987. He claims that the small land belongs to the street and he has only been occupying and using it to this day.
Our father filed a lawsuit in the Perambalur District Title Court against this occupation and obtained a judgement in 1994 that the land did not belong to the street but to our house site.
Later, in the Chennai High Court
He received a judgement in 2011 that the house did not belong to the street but to our house site.
Then, in the Delhi Supreme Court, he got a judgement in 2013 that the house does not belong to the street, it is our house site.
So many judgments
Our father took us to our district administration, Perambalur and gave them countless petitions to remove the encroachment on our land and to measure and to get patta to our house site and so far no action has been taken.
When asked why the patta cannot be issued, they say, "Your property is on the street in the UDR, so the patta cannot be issued."
How to correct what is incorrectly referred to as street in UDR?
Why refuse to accept the Supreme Court judgment and amend the UDR?
Is the UDR bigger than the Supreme Court judgement ?
Our father passed away on 15.10.2019 due to these 33 years of unbearable depression.
Is it wrong to be honest sir?
We humbly ask yourselves to help us fully to deliver justice.
Thank you sir.
- J. Arun Kumar,
Perambalur (DT),

Was the State a party in the proceedings? Who is in possession /occupation of the property?


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

The State government must  bound to follow the Supreme Court verdict


Our neighbour is the occupier sir.


You need to file an execution petition in the trial court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x