LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     07 July 2014

To challenge nc final order

The National Consumer Commission has dismissed a Revision Petition.

Whether the SLP(Civil) before Hon'ble Supreme Court is the appropriate remedy to challenge the NC Final Order?



 4 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     07 July 2014

yes, SLP is the only remedy.

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     08 July 2014

Thank you,sir. 

Whether the Limitation for that will be 60 days or 90 days.


R.K Nanda (Advocate)     08 July 2014

90 days.

Shivesh Sinha (Legal Adviser)     08 July 2014

DearMr. Vijay Kumar, advocate,

As against dismissal Order of referred Revision Petition by Hon'ble NCDRC is to be questioned through SLP before the Hon'ble APEX Court withi 90 days from the date of said dismissal order.

My learned friend Mr. R.K.Nanda, advocate has rightly advised you. For any further advise or assistance you may approach me through : www.powertoconsumer.in



Advocate Cum Legal Adviser to www.powertoconsumer.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register